View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #29
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I don't necessarily disagree, but it's just not going to happen. This is our roster for the season, period.
inside info? or just speculation?

Take any three of your 7-12 (of the 6) players and turn them into a two way SG, or a two way SF with post skills, or a two way C with post skills, and I think you have finally found it.
In fact, the only players I would take out of reach is Harris, Nowitzki, Howard, and one of Damp/Diop. Everyone else should be available "IF" it would improve the starting 5.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote