View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #163
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg
Berliner Weiße is more of a cocktail than a beer. As I´m a proponent of the "pure" beers, I´ve never tasted it before. Also as you mentioned, it´s hard to get in Bavaria.

Normally I don´t like shandy like for example "Radler" (beer with lemonade), "Russ" (wheat beer with lemonade) or "Mohr" (wheat beer with coke) very much, depite it´s very popular here (especially in summer). But as Berliner Weiße has some cult status I would try it next time, if I´m in Berlin.
Well, I am going for "pure" Weisse most of the times - there's just nothing as bitter, but as refreshing as this. Seldomly, I'll drink one with "Schuss" - but on the rare occasions I get some Weisse, I tend to drink it pure.

I would never touch a beer mixed with Lemonade, Coke or other stuff, either!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 11-28-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote