View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 01:30 AM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Ridiculous.

Some Mavs fans (like me) will respect what Nellie did for this franchise, but will always have a bitter taste in their mouths over the way Nellie quit on this team.

As far as Nash, I still love him, but nothing hurts worse than seeing him beat us. Both he and Fin moved to hated rivals (well, the Suns became one by beating us in the playoffs) and because of that I can never root for them.
Bitter? Bitter taste in your mouth? Nellie never quit on his team. Cuban quit on Nellie. Cuban even went further than that. He undercut Nellie. Nellie is a saint for staying even that long.

Both Nash and Finley moved on because they were no longer wanted enough here. Once again, look to ownership for your bitter taste.

Do you have season tickets? You line Mark Cuban's pockets every year, and what does he do with it? He profits while Steve Nash walks and beats us in the playoffs, while Mike Finley wins a ring and we don't. Cuban takes your money while he pisses on the players you go to the arena to support.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote