View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #244
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Domination is like the BF2 gamemode. There are flags around the map that give points over time as you own them.

Sabotage and Search and Destroy each involve a bomb you have to carry to an objective, set and defend until it blows, I think. I think the main difference between the two is one has respawns, and the other is one life per man.

Conquer, no idea.

I've played most of the game modes but I don't remember which is which sometimes.
alright thanks. Yeah search and destroy. Thats one i forgot. yeah one of those sucks because once you die, thats it. Kinda pointless. I liked the way bf 2 works. i really liked the whole team atmosphere. Also it was cool having someone be the medic to revive people. and that you could pick your spawn points...

thanks for the help bro.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote