View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
I couldn't disagree more.

Sure, he has been asked to get his teammates involved more and raise his assist numbers, but so has Josh. Hell, Avery is expecting 6 assists per game from him - more than from Dirk. Is that stopping Josh from putting it up 20 per game? Dirk is playing timid and seems scared to take a lot of shots. I do not think Avery wants him to play like a pussy if that is what you are suggesting, because that is definitely how he has played many games this year. Stop trying to shine a turd; you will find more layers of poo underneath.

Step up Dirk and put this team on your back like we know you can.
I could not agree more..

If Dirk decides to step and carry this team, then he will figure out he does not have much to carry. Problem is that he does not carry the team, and Howard and Jet figures out that there is too much to carry. Sounds crazy, but I think that is real.

If Dirk decides to dominate, he has plenty of players around him to help him out. This is a perfect situation for Dirk, because he can help carry a team that is already carrying itself w/o a dominate Dirk..Simple as that.

Tonight MAY be ugly and the crowd may get out of hand. I truly believe Melo is going to score 40 pts tonight, while AI goes for 30 pts. UNLESS, Dirk decides to step up and match their intensity, while the rest of his team follows him. If Dirk steps up, then Avery can focus on defense with Hassel type of players. Right now, Avery has to find a way to score. That means 16 seconds for Hassel.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote