View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
I couldn't disagree more.

Sure, he has been asked to get his teammates involved more and raise his assist numbers, but so has Josh. Hell, Avery is expecting 6 assists per game from him - more than from Dirk. Is that stopping Josh from putting it up 20 per game? Dirk is playing timid and seems scared to take a lot of shots. I do not think Avery wants him to play like a pussy if that is what you are suggesting, because that is definitely how he has played many games this year. Stop trying to shine a turd; you will find more layers of poo underneath.

Step up Dirk and put this team on your back like we know you can.
I don't buy it. You are comparing a 7footer with a 6'7 swingman. If dirk was as quick as josh or had his handles he could jack up 20 points a game as well. He could dribble away from the double team..He is NOT A SWINGMAN. He just has swingman skills when facing other bigs.

If dirk was jacking up 20 shots a game fully 25% or more would be against a double team or thrown up quicker before the double got there.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote