View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #13
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk isn't the problem. Just imagine him on a team that would utilize his talent/size/skills, which the basketball world has never seen before. Can you imagine him under Nellie playing for the Warriors? How about Dan Tony and the Suns? I'm sure even the Spurs' team-oriented game, Pop would easily be able to get the German 20 shots. It's our defiencies on the offensive end as a team, it is just plain terrible. Defensively, we obviously need work--but, I'm going to blame that one on Avery for starting Jason Terry and not playing a center. The system is downright flawed from the initial step, how can a team overcome that?

no team is perfect. very true. however, the coaching staffs' terrible offensive/defensive schemes aren't even giving us a chance.

you have to admit, it's surprising that we've even won 12 games up to this point.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote