View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #99
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Dirk isn't the problem. Just imagine him on a team that would utilize his talent/size/skills, which the basketball world has never seen before. Can you imagine him under Nellie playing for the Warriors? How about Dan Tony and the Suns? I'm sure even the Spurs' team-oriented game, Pop would easily be able to get the German 20 shots. It's our defiencies on the offensive end as a team, it is just plain terrible. Defensively, we obviously need work--but, I'm going to blame that one on Avery for starting Jason Terry and not playing a center. The system is downright flawed from the initial step, how can a team overcome that?

no team is perfect. very true. however, the coaching staffs' terrible offensive/defensive schemes aren't even giving us a chance.

you have to admit, it's surprising that we've even won 12 games up to this point.
It used to be that our amazing offense could atleast somewhat balance the detriments of our defense. Now it's like we have nothing going our way.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote