View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #103
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

We have had a better defense since Nash and Finley left. It comes and goes now and we have got to the nba finals and even won two or three games in the finals.

Nash has been mvp but he hasn't got to the finals yet. Defense is what wins nba titles and this is why Nash can't win a title with Phx and as long as San Antonio is in the league. Do not get me wrong, i feel Nash is great and one amazing player but i feel Dallas has a better shot at a title than Phx and i know many are picking Phx to win a title this year but i just do not see where they can without a center, stopper center and better defense. Them and gs are very excitting to watch but in the end it will be Sa, Detroit, Dallas, Boston or a team that has stoppers in the middle and can play defense.

Teams are starting to go gs or phx against us. That is what pops did last night. Give the ball to Gino or Parker and take off like a runaway airplane and charge down the middle and see what happens. We have to learn to defend or play defense to defend guards doing this to us. That was the only chance sa had to win last night. With Duncan, they do not have to do that every time down. Now they are complete with a stopper.

Besides our probs we are having, we are very inconsistent. We do not want to play defense and offense the same night most nights. It seems we are not interested in the regular season and we need to be.

If we had Steve Nash our probs would not be solved. I love Nash and love watching him play but he doesn't play better defense than Harris. He is a great passer and shoots good. Harris defense is better. Harris is becomming a good shooter. We have a big void at sg and at a center and power forward scorring inside the painted area. Penetration by any player besides Harris and our defense comes and goes.

We are a great ft shooting team. Stack, Dirk, Howard, Harris need ft shots and a bunch a night. They must drive. Not stand still.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote