View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 12:42 AM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
Josh Howard had another very nice game with 22-6-4. I still worry that he's settling too much for his jumper, but I also admire the way he's improved that aspect of his game. Now that he is also adding in some improvement in ball movement, it makes him and the team better.
We always accuse him for settling, but it seems to me that defenses never adjust to his jumper and instead just play back to keep him out of the lane. So even though he shoots a lot of jumpers, they're all open looks. He doesn't seem anxious to shoot the jumper; he's just taking what's given to him. And the shots are falling too.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-11-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote