View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #422
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

some pretty good storylines tonight

1. there are a TON of teams in the East right around .500 right now and a lot of them were playing Tuesday
2. 12-10 Toronto beat 10-11 Atlanta -- Ford left the court in a stretcher after a flagrant foul from Horford (I hope he's okay)
3. NBA finals participant, 10-12 Cleveland beat the 10-11 Pacers, with Larry Hughes going for 36 in Lebron's return
4. Surprising 11-10 Washington, who I feel have dealt with the loss of Gilbert extremely well, beat 3-16 Minnesota (Craig Smith went for 36 (yeah, I know))
5. Kidd's team loses again, they are now 9-13 (lost to the Clippers, Kaman is having a great year)
6. Detroit beats Memphis
7. Looks like Chicago is slowly regaining their form winning by 27 tonight (granted, it was against KD's Sonics, but they have won 5 out of the last 7)
8. surprise of the night, Portland wins in Utah--Martell Webster had a hell of a game (hitting huge three pointers) Martell really reminds of me of a young Michael Finley

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote