View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The bad
Bonehead
32 or 33
Not a good 3 shooter or ft shooter

The good
Career 52% shooter from the field(very good)
6'5", plays guard or forward
Can bring some toughness

I am very disapointed at sg. I like Terry but Terry can't play both guard positions all night long and especially when Harris is hurt. He is also short at sg and lacks on defense. I am getting where i do not understand Avery as he loves Stackhouse and he doesn't like Ager or Hassell. I understand Ager gives him headaches. Eddie Jones has looked terrible. Patterson will score inside as well as outside but he is a bonehead and the Clips need him and they have alot of injuries but he was compalining nabout more time, so they probably let him go because he was causing trouble.

sg is killing us. We have no low post scorring. sg defense is killing us. Dirks man is killing us(the man he guards). I have no problem trying Patterson but we keep grabbing 32 to 35 year olds and trying them and it hasn't worked, plus our young Ager loves sitting on the bench. I do not know what to do as Avery wants Stackhouse to be the superstar also and he is killing us.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote