View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:30 PM   #56
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm a bit confused. Why 2 movies? IF that's because they want to get all of the content of the original novel into movie format and will take that into 2 parts I applaud them. I have been racking my brain since yesterday when I first heard about it thinking if that's the case where would be the stopping point for the first movie? (I just right there almost went on a rampage about the ending of Fellowship, but I won't recant that here....)

Now if this first movie is the actual book, and the 2nd something made up then let me be the first to say that I hope it fails.