View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 01:33 AM   #1026
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I have, this night, re-watched the season 3 finale and the extended season 4 trailer.

Notice, at the end of the trailer, there appears to be a city skyline reflected in the water below the LOSt logo. Surely very intentional. What city is it? Will some of this season indeed take place off island?

Jacks speech to kate at the end of season 3...at first I thought Jack had turned into a Locke like character, who wanted to get back for his own reasons....that the island had exerted its magic power over him.... But now I think that maybe Jack and Kate left the island (with maybe very limited others) and Jack is trying to go back to save everyone else. His last name says it all.

Could there be a more annoying time in the history of television to have this dumb WGA strike? GRRRRRRRRRR.

Also, in the trailer, it looks as though hurley is going to see Jacob? There's a broken window he's looking through. Very weird.