View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #84
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
He's got, what, 27 fewer carries over the course of the season so far, than Barber? You can't just get rid of him entirely. Now, if you want to give five of his carries to Barber, that's one thing. But I think the RB-by-committee should stay, even if it's someone besides Jones next year. I think the committee approach has helped make Barber the effective player he usually is.
Like I said, I definitely like having Barber in a running back by committee. I'm not arguing that. I'd love to get a Jerius Norwood or MoJo type here here to complement Barber. But Jones is not one of those guys. He's a guy who gives us nothing. I don't really want to totally scrap him, but I'm all for giving Barber at least 75% of the carries at this point.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-22-2007 at 09:33 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote