View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 09:47 PM   #516
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I pay $5 a month to TimeWarner for NBATV. I get some other channels, too--as you were describing, BBL--but it is for all intents just NBATV. I don't mind paying it, because there is plenty of good programming.

I'm sure I would pay it for the NFL network as well, but I'm glad the NFL is fighting so that I don't have to.

To flaco, who said that this is the US and the NFL can do whatever it wants to: wrong-o, my friend. The NFL, like any other business, is subject to anti-trust regulation. The NFL already lost one anti-trust case. They can't just do whatever they want to. They can't, for example, put every game on pay-per-view.

I'm supporting the NFL on this one. I want to see TimeWarner suck it up and pay the fees, just like other cable companies have.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote