View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 AM   #524
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it will be on both CBS and NBC.

Chum, I do understand what you're saying, I just personally don't think it's worth the extra money, especially when you can get all the news you need on espn or the internet.

Classic games would be cool, as well as the NFL films "year in review" pieces, but I'm not sure I'd watch it that often.

IMO, the only Thursday games should be those played on Thanksgiving. Other Thursday night games simply are bad news - short weeks for the players, and most importantly, it messes with fantasy football!

I know the NFL does the Thursday night games so they can get more game on national tv. These flex games start late in the season, so why not start them during the lull in college football (after the conference championships), and air a game Saturday afternoon and Saturday night?