View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The decision by the NFL is nothing more than a ploy to get the overall fan base on their side against the cable companies that are stonewalling them.
yep, thig, gotta give credit where credit is due. you called it. this game was a way to deliver the NFL Network propoganda against the cable companies, and they did it VERY well. I really liked the commerical where all the diner patrons were listing the channels they would gladly give up in order to get NFL network.

Chum, they also took the time to highlight everything the NFL network offers. And you're right, it appears that they would have great year-round coverage for true NFL fans. I love the NFL, but i don't think i'd be interested in watching the combine, for example. but i know that a lot of people would.

but geez, bryant gumbel needs to go. and FAST!