View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 10:13 AM   #556
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Congrats to the Titans for trying as hard as they possibly could to beat the Indy 2nd teamers' and come away with 16 points.

Cleveland isn't a better team than them at all....

/gay
man, i was saying that throughout the game. If the titans can't beat the colts without manning, addai, harrison, wayne, gonzalez, clark (not to mention defensive players they were sitting) - they have no place in the playoffs. They looked great against the first team colts on their first drive...

But there were some dumb turnovers, and it's not like the colts second team wasn't trying. they were playing extremely hard. It was like an audition for them.

i didn't hear why Fisher just abandoned White and Brown, and put in Henry (who i don't see how in the world he is still alive after that hit on the kickoff return). They struggled in the second half, but could have come out of it.

as for the browns, Thig is right. They controlled their own destiny last week, and they threw it away along with Derek Andersons throws to the Bengals. As a resident of Nashville, i was actually torn. Of course i'd like the titans to make the playoffs, but i feel they'd just lose in the first round anyway (even though they played the chargers tough last time). I think the Browns are really fun to watch, so it would have been cool to see them in the playoffs.