View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #57
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
This thread is a great read.

Question?
Of the people on this board that work as computer geeks, are there any that aren't 5'8" - 5'10" and 195-230lbs.

Just curious, because I am one as well, and fall in the same category. For years I was the same size as Emmitt Smith 5'9" - 208 lbs.....not that I look like Emmitt but if you took his chest and moved it down about 8-10" and removed all the tone.... I'd be much closer.

Yes, I need to lose a few myself, but I think I will wait to see how Dan does, and compete at his weight-watch (loss) game. LOL After all we know Dan never LOSES.
Dalm, do you fail to recall my profession?

I am 6'3'' and a Network Admin.

You have no idea how many times I have been told I don't fit the mold for this line of work.