View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #43
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Oh trust me, i think about this everyday. And i told her the night i posted this that i would already be gone if i didn't love her.

I don't want ya'll to think that it's just lust or physical desire, b/c we hang out all the time without doing anything sexual.

I think some of ya'll are taking what i said about her ex completely out of context. When she was waffling over her ex, we only knew each other less than a month, and we'd never done anything sexual. We were just friends, and i brought up the idea of being more, and she said she didn't know whether or not she wants to get back with her ex. Since then, she's told me she wants nothing to do with him, and he's already with somebody else.
wow man that sound just like the situation tht i was in for a while. I know wht she says makes it sound like theres a chance that things will work out and all will be well, but mann I have heard all the exact words you just wrote and believed them, only to see the situation drag on and more drama develop and be hurt and then finally for it to be over. Soo man just try slowly to distance ur self from her, those type of grls can seem to be the best and feel just rite, but they dont change and their situations dont change because they dont learn, so if its not you she will be bak with her x no matter wht she says and if its not him thn it will be another x and so on. But good luk again mann

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote