View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #46
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I've been in her shoes, so I will tell you that no matter how "in" to you she is, give her time. I came out of a very long relationship, and had 2 since, and after each, I realized my head wasn't in either of them. It has nothing to do with being hung up on the person who you had the long relationship with, and more to regaining the single mindset. If you're with a person for awhile, you become accustomed to being with someone. Kinda like a habit. not so much a fear of being alone, but just the habit of living you life as a pair.
So my advice is for YOU to find someone else, to see if all you need is "someone" and not necessary her, and in the meantime, time will pass. and after you go through one or three others, and you still feel it's her you want, try again. She might not be ready, or want you, but do not press her now, cause I guarantee she's not in the right state of mind.