View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #55
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Oh yeah, i forgot to tell ya'll the best part.........................................She might be pregnant.
Wow mann ur scaring me...cuz the girl tht i was with got pregnant and had the baby a few months ago, but like a month into the second time we hooked up she found out she was pregnant and tht shit hurt like hell mann...stay away...its hurts wayy too much...and some1 said it ur trying to get ur mind to do wht ur heart feels and its just not worth going thru all tht mann.

If shes pregnant is the baby urs or the X's....?? In my case it was the X

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 01-05-2008 at 02:26 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote