View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #57
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
do ya'll live deep in the ozark forests? my goodness, go see a doctor.
Or a home pregnancy test? If she's telling you she thinks she's pregnant because she's moody and hungry and is not even late yet, AND this is the second time this has come up....that's sounding pretty suspicious and reeks of manipulation.

I know you said you are no longer in a sexual relationship with her, but if that resumes, for the love of all that is holy, use protection unless you intend to get her pregnant. I don't mean to come off as preachy, and tact has never been my strong suit, but this IS the SECOND time. A single decision can change the course of your entire life....and I would love to be 22 again and correct all my prior mistakes. But it'll never happen.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with wmbwinn, run away - run far, far, way. Change your name if you have to.

Unless, of course, she really is pregnant. In that case, what you want will have to give way to doing the right thing, whatever that may be under your specific circumstances.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 01-05-2008 at 04:13 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote