View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #74
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i've hit the gym every weekday so far (taking the weekends to spend it all with my wife and kid - went to the zoo on sunday).

I used to do all my weight training and cardio in the same visit, going M-W-F. but i found i was at the gym for like 3 hours. I've decided i'll go more often (breaking up my workouts), but spend less total time at the gym each time. so far it's worked well time-wise, and i'm feeling good.

as for food, i've completely cut sodas (with an occasional diet soda). I wasn't drinking that many to begin with, so cutting it all out will be easy. I mostly drink water, and sometimes those diet green teas with citrus.

we've been cooking leaner as well. we have like a gazillion "Cooking Light" cookbooks, so we've been getting recipes from there. And in looking through our fridge, we don't really even buy unhealthy stuff. it's all Light stuff, and fat-free stuff, so we've always kind of had that goal.