View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #59
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Jack was told he died of alcohol poisoning, and I believe we were shown him identifying the body in the morgue.

Most people assumed Jack was just out of his mind when he was asking for his dad. It was a vehicle to encourage people to believe it was a flashback before teh big twist.
right, Jack did ID his body in the morgue. But he wasn't in the casket when he found it on the island.

as for the "go get my dad" thing, that was the one thing i did not like about that episode. it's easy after the fact to chalk it up as a drug effect, but i think it cheaply misled the audience.