View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 03:50 PM   #58
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
I asked earlier why this thread was still active because 1) Tracy McGrady is not going to be traded and 2) We should NOT even consider trading Howard unless we got more than McGrady and THAT would not happen 3)Any combo of other players we have wouldnt cut it. Soooo .. whats the point? .. we dont need any divas, too many teams are being brought down by divas, and we dont need to be one of them.
if you read my original post, i stated that this was not a trade i was seriously proposing. it was merely a thought that came up between me and a few friends so i wanted to see how everyone else felt about it.

your 2nd and 3rd reasons aren't legit reasons. basically you said this thread should not be active because dallas should not trade josh howard for tracy mcgrady. lol, if that's how you feel, then just say that and vote in the poll. don't say "no, i don't think we should trade josh howard for tracy mcgrady so this thread should not still be alive." that makes no sense.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote