View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #7
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

The industry has already decided, what we want to have. Probably.

There is no variation of quality concerning movies. The difference is, that you can store more data (PC) on Blue Ray discs. Microsoft has a HD drive in their Xbox360 and Sony a Blue Ray in their PS. So it´s a little war between two major corporations. And because Warner decided not to support HD DVD, I think it´s settled. The consumer has nothing to say about it.

Furthermore, how sure can you be, that the industry won´t change the format again in the future?

So, who cares?

It´s like with the video recorder in the past. Despite Beta and Video2000 being the better system the industry decides for VHS.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 01-18-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote