View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #757
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched a darn good Australian Western called The Proposition that would make a great double feature with 3:10 to Yuma, and that I'd highly recommend to y'all. As others have mentioned above, Eastern Promises was very good, and well worth watching. I also recently enjoyed watching the Korean monster movie 'The Host', and I was both profoundly sickened, but also impressed by the extremely well made by disturbing and angering 'Jack Ketchum'sThe Girl Next Door'. Now, it's pretty darned hard for any film to upset my sensibilities or actually make me feel sick or angry, but this film managed to do it- if you watch this, just be prepared for a movie that Stephen King calls, 'Stand by Me on crack' to become very upsetting and hard to watch about halfway through the picture...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 01-21-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote