View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are all pretty recent, for whatever reason. I've been a sports fan for a long time but I guess the more recent stuff sticks out more.

5) (in person) Oklahoma State @ UT in 2004. Texas was down 35-7 with 30 seconds until the half, but ended a game on a 49-0 run to win 56-35. Greatest comeback in UT football history. The stadium was absolutely electric that night.

4) (in person) 2006 NBA Finals Game 1. I know, the series didn't end the way we wanted it to, but I'll always be able to say that I was at the Mavericks first ever NBA Finals game (which they won via a 32-point performance from the Jet).

3) (in person) Texas @ Ohio State in 2005. The game that catapulted UT to their national title. Loudest stadium in this country, IMO. But you could hear a pindrop throughout 95% of the stadium when Drew Kelson forced that fumble on Justin Zwick to ice the UT victory.

2) (TV) Dirk's and-1 in 2006. This is the only one on the list that I didn't experience in person. Unfortunately, I went to Game 5 in SA and Game 6 in Dallas of that series, which we lost, but couldn't make it to Game 7. Oh well--it was still unbelievable.

1) (in person) Texas's victory over USC in the Rose Bowl. Watched this one from the front row. Not much else more to say.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 01-25-2008 at 10:39 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote