View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 05:39 AM   #60
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

i just LOVE poor statistical analysis. GAG.

Look, Dirk's a franchise guy. Like Kobe, Lebron, Boozer, Garnett - you're splitting hairs when you're picking between these players. They all have their liabilities and you have to scheme around any of them to have success.

I think Dirk's easier to scheme around, and that's why he's been so successful in his career. Hell, I could be a GM and throw a bunch of scrubs around Dirk, and his effect on spacing an offense, drawing attention, and being a floor leader would probably still make the team successful.

Garnett may have more individual talents overall, but to this point in his career it is evident that he is harder to build around than Nowitzki. That's why i'd take Dirk over pretty much any player in the league not named Lebron James.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote