View Single Post
Old 07-20-2002, 03:55 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

In the FWST today it says how Mladen Sekularac could find his way onto the final roster afterall. He does have 2 years left on his contract and the Mavs would have to buy it out, etc.

I'm wondering, if it is just us and the Sixers, could we be sending them Buckner and Griffin? That's assuming we are getting Harpring in return. I don't know what else we'd be throwing in unless it's a pick or cash. Surely there not taking Esch or Bradley, maybe Wang??

The reason I mentioned Sekularac above was it would make sense if he were to make the roster if we were losing Buck and Griffin. Only problem with this is when I see the word baggage, I think of players other teams wouldn't want. That's why I don't see Griffin or Wang as garbage. I think of Bradley, Esch or AJ.

A Buckner, Griffin and Avery Johnson doesn't seem like it would land us Harpring, Dalembert or Jones, and Damone Brown.