View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs Rule
Dirk was pretty much a given as far as the all-star reserves were concerned. But after a early season slump, he has been very efficient lately, and seems to be getting better every game.

Josh was omitted as a reserve, but he has had a stellar year so far. I hope the snub just motivates him all the more for the rest of the season and the playoffs.

While I also hope JHo is motivated, I hardly think you can call this a snub. I wont pretend I know everything about every player in the NBA, but I know the West as a whole is incredibly deep and talented, and I don't see Josh's exclusion as any sort of weird omission. It still would've been nice though