View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty vitriolic, G-Man, when my only point was to say that Kidd would help this team right now more than Harris would--and if you can see the need for Harris then you should definitely appreciate what Kidd would bring.

Trust me, it's only because Kidd plays in the Eastern Conference and we don't get to watch him play at lot that people would ever even deign to think that Jason Kidd wouldn't help this team a great deal. We are talking about Jason freakin' Kidd, man!

And if you think that puts me out in left field or something, then do tell me why the Mavs are so interested in him? I mean, New Orleans isn't interested in him, right? Phoenix? Golden State? San Antonio? Why are the Mavs so interested in him?

Again, I'm not trying to diminish Devin Harris. But there is a reason the Mavs are interested. Quit painting me as a whiner and realize what is going on here. The Mavs are trying to upgrade their backcourt.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote