View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #38
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
When I saw you had posted in this thread, I was expecting to hear how gloomy you are tonight. What happened to the perpetual gloominess? Did you finally get laid?

How is your cat?
Honestly, I agree with you this time. Harris, imo, will never lead us to a championship. Really though, that isn't the concern. It will all come down to Dirk. We go where Dirk takes us. That really isn't that complicated.

On the other hand, you need to do some soul searching into what exactly you believe and stick with it. I am afraid that is way to much to ask. ya think. And yes, the Mavs are doomed anyway.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote