View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 05:16 AM   #40
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

I'm really getting frustrated with Josh. I hope I don't hear a lot of bitching about him not being on the all star ballot. A guy who only plays one quarter doesn't deserve all star consideration, I don't care what his stats look like.

This isn't a problem just in this game, this is a problem in about 70% of his games this year.

He's always been a fast starter, and better in the first than he is in the fourth, but this year he's taken it to a whole new level. It's terrible. Avery might as well just start benching the guy in the second half.

As for Jet... he's been getting worse every game since the start of the season. I agree with whoever said it above, I can't believe he has much trade value anymore, certainly not even half as much as he might have had at the end of last year.

The Mavs really needed Devin and Stack tonight.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote