View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #299
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip41
Do yall think Dr. Paul will run as a third party in the general? He may get my vote if my choices are not what I would like them to be.
I tend to think that it's unlikely that he'll run as a third party candidate.....My take on his candidacy is that he's more intent on building a *liberty* coalition within the Republican party than trying to shake up the existing system. In that case, running as a third party candidate would actually hurt his designs.

but -- if the dollar continues to slide down the s___er (and given Bernanke's latest act of desperation, this seems quite likely) his position on the fed will begin to look pretty prophetic and that might entice him to carry on the message past the GOP convention.