View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:24 AM   #428
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I'm not so in love with devin that I wouldn't let him go. Seeing how close their PER and stats is however really does make me wonder if kidd is the difference maker that someone like, gasol might be for example. Or a very solid #2. Battier for example imo.

I haven't watched kidd enough to know how much of a difference he might make to the mavs, judging just by stats he looks like a slight upgrade. But if the mavs are still solidly looking at him they must think he'll make a ton of difference because they are investing, what about 12million + another 12million in luxury tax on him over devin.
Yeah, I mean we finish paying off Kidd this year, pay him next year and then extend him...that's like what? 80-100 million including luxury tax for one player? I really think that is why the Nets won't get much in return because the team who gets Kidd has to pay him about half the value of the Grizzlies franchise haha.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote