View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #433
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
I really wish the media would stop saying that Harris is a must for the deal. It will not happen with him in the deal and shouldnt... The Lakers got Gasol without giving up their future in Bynum.. they didnt even give up Odom. Kidd costs too much(money wise), he will likely only be good for the next couple of years, then Portland will be owning the west for a decade with Harris, or the Nets will have a premier team again while the Mavericks become a lottery pick (that is if we went with the orginal deal of Harris plus half the team). If deal is going down, yeah it will include Stackhouse and/or Terry, KVH contract, Diop, and maybe someone else. And I can deal with that because we can bring up Fazekas, Reyshawn Terry can come over in a few years (and I def bet contribute), and we get Stackhouse back in 30 days.

I do not see how it is unplausible for Harris and Kidd to start together. Kidd can be the quarter back.. he is use to a run and gun style of play. Well just use Harris at the 2, and have him running and Kidd setting him up. Harris would still be able to play his game and probably more effectively. And if Harris gets an open shot (which Kidd can def create) then his shot is starting to be come very efficient. Harris can shoot that 3 if he's open. I do think we will be the main top contender if we had a starting 5 of Kidd, Harris, Howard, Dirk, Damp
I smell a nellie ball fan. it's very Baron Davis ala Monte Ellis running together --esque

Last edited by skylive321; 02-03-2008 at 01:15 PM.
skylive321 is offline   Reply With Quote