View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #435
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylive321
I smell a nellie ball fan. it's very Baron Davis ala Monte Ellis running together --esque
Not really.. just I know that what we need is for our players to penetrate more and get easy baskets. Harris is our key contributor of that. Yeah he is kinda small for the two, but then you have Kidd which is a big guard on the court as well which would have his main job being the playmaker. I just look at it like.. Kidd assisting to Harris for the slash in layup, or the corner three, Kidd assisting to Howard/Dirk/Terry(if he is still around) for the open shots. With that huge increase in offensive effieciency, their defense would also be improved. I love the idea of Kidd here, but only with Kidd and Harris starting together. Otherwise Im not into it at all.

edit: you added the Baron Davis/Ellis example in there and I guess you can say I am a fan of both of them starting for GS.

Last edited by Robillion; 02-03-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote