View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #24
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I have begun to hate Josh Howard, he's quickly becoming a cancer. I used to let him slide for the things he did but its getting under my skin. He's nowhere to be found in the clutch, takes terrible shots,he plays lazy defense, shoots jumpshots on a 2 on 1 fastbreak, never slashes to the basket like he should, I still remember in the NBA finals when he missed 2 freethrows with 54 seconds left(don't remember what game it was). If he had just made those freethrows there was no way we were going to lose that game. He also can't defend last second plays for sh*t it always ends up as a foul or the person he's guarding scoring on him. The worst part of this is that Poor Dirk is the one who is called a choker.