View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #465
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Championships are the paramount measure of success, but not the only measure. I enjoy watching the Mavs win games period, so even a season where they only win 45 or 50 is a relative "success" in at least some sense from my perspective.

Don't get me wrong, though--if they don't get this thing done while Dirk is still here I'll be very, very disappointed.
I am just saying that people on here use that to put down other players. How many times have you heard people say " Ohh wht has Nash won th elast 4 years" then you come bak and say "wht has Dirk won" and the same people go on this but you cant measure success by tht.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote