View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #472
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I sincerely hope that Cubes is sending out all this Kidd trade stuff because he is working on a Brand, JO, Magette, GWallace, AK47, or maybe even Shaq deal that he doesn't want everyone else talking about.

Provided they keep Dirk, JHo, DHarris and one of the two centers.

Brand and JO seem like the perfect fit to me. (please get one of these two to pair with Dirk while they are injured and their value is low)

Magette, GWallace, AK47 could push them way up.

Shaq is a shell, but one that could still be a dominating force at times. I think him and Damp would be a nasty C combo for Averys control the flow gameplans. He is not worth the 40M it would cost, IMO, but surround him with talent, and he still would demand double teams in the post freeing up others.

I really off the top of my head can't come up with any other names that I think would put the Mavs "over the top" that might be available.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote