View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #473
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

I´m not sold that Kidd is the solution to all our problems, but if you have the chance to get a difference maker without parting with a key guy you just HAVE to really think about it.

And we´re no longer a developing team, which means trading for young talented guys (or keeping them) who are not there for another 2-3 years will not cut it, neither will adding a million of hobbled veterans (yes, I know, Kidd might soon be another one of those, but at this very moment, he isn´t yet).

I wonder which options we passed upon when we had all those expiring contracts of KvH and Stacky on the payroll... amazing to think that Memphis TURNED DOWN getting something like Odom back, makes you think that there´s people out there who wouldn´t even WANT some Devin Harris or whatever back in exchange for their disgruntled stars.

But right, we´re saving money and cutting down cost so we can throw it after another bunch of aged faces the next summer...