View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #26
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
seriously Stack Attack just get the f*** out of this thread if you're gonna do nothing but post your f***ing spoilers that only you care about

go somewhere else with that s*** and let the rest of us enjoy the f***ing show like it's supposed to be enjoyed
...I've posted two things that could be thought of as spoilers. One was marked with around 50 lines of the word "SPOILER" and the other is a link with "lost spoilers" in the URL.

Also, in regards to the strike, I'd heard that if the strike was not over by the last day of January, it would be impossible to produce the rest of the season. Though the other 8 in the fall may be possible, I guess.

Last edited by StackAttack; 02-05-2008 at 09:35 AM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote