View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #175
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
If you want to comment on something, sike, comment on the finding of the plane in the trench in the Indian Ocean. I was trying to talk about it, and no one commented.

It's nuts.
but that would mean the island could produce the "doubling" effect from long range, right?

the plane being found in the Indian Ocean would make sense with that theory though....

I remember that early on, the writers promised that the end result of "what the heck is going on" would be an explanation that could be found in reality...but with all the craziness of the Jacob character and the monster....it seems they have lost their way from that original concept...(pun intended).

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote