View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #31
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Well, I don't know that we can say for sure whether it would make them better or worse, but it would sure make them more interesting!

I think that as far as they are concerned, there are issues with Marion above and beyond just what you get on the floor. So if they really do want to make this deal, it's probably a larger picture they are looking at.
That's really the only reason I can figure out why they would make this trade. This would be a signal that they've absolutely had it with Marion's attitude. But it would also be delicious because it makes them worse on the court imo. It also doesn't do anything to help them in the future unless they are sure Marion is going to opt out and are trying to get something now instead of being stuck with nothing this offseason.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-05-2008 at 09:59 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote