View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #39
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Just remember that Shaq tore it up in the West when he was there. The West just couldn't beat him. And then when he went to the East, he bagged a title then, too.

If he's got nothing left, that changes things. But if he's anything like his former self...well, I'm just saying that it doesn't a matter a whole lot who the opponent is.

Which, come to think of it, is a reason I'd very much like to see him wear a Mavs uniform.

I think he'd be a much better fit on the Mavs than the Suns, no doubt (I thought that 3 years ago too & look what happened...)

Hell, Shaq doesn't even need to play at the level he used to if we don't have to give much up to acquire him... Too bad we can't top a Marion-for-Shaq deal (but then again, I read Marion-for-Gasol was also on the table at one time, so anything is possible!)

Getting Shaq also makes the idea of sending Diop as part of a package for Kidd a lot more realistic...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-05-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote