View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #53
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff, phxsuns. I agree that this move is much more complex than it seems on the surface. It's fascinating to think about the trickle-down effects of the matchups, as you describe.

And yes, your boy Marion a warrior. It's a shame that he didn't seem to take to things in Phoenix off the court as well as he did on. On the court, he always gave the Suns everything (as far as I could see), and he certainly put enough daggers in our ass. But it was strange to hear about his discomfort off the court. I respect Marion a lot, but it always seemed to me that he asked for more fanfare than he deserved.

Oh, well. An already interesting year just got a whole lot more interesting!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote