View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:14 AM   #71
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
I have my doubts, too. Can they win with only one above average defender in the starting lineup (Bell)? Sure, Shaq will help clog the lane, but will he really make the defense better? The offense? Even on the glass, I'm not sure how much of a difference he makes.
He'll certainly give them a new dimension, but I think this trade benefits the Mavs in future matchups with the Suns. Who is going to guard Dirk now? Marion did a fairly ok job at it most of the time. Who will it be now, Bell?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote